The New Friends of the Milton-Union Public Library is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to maintain an association of people interested in the welfare and promotion of the library. Membership is open to anyone or any family who wishes to support the library and its activities.
- Monthly meetings are held the 1st Thursday of each month at 6:30pm in the multipurpose room of the library
- Membership dues are $5 per year and include entrance to "member only" days at the book sale
The group sponsors:
- Family Christmas Party
- Children, Teen and Adult Summer Reading Programs: supplies prizes, entertainers and new paperback books for each child who completes the program reading requirements.
- Funds have purchased computers, printers, a digital camera, A/V materials, marketing materials, and much more. Funds are derived from the $5 annual membership dues and two yearly book sales.
Book Sales are held twice a year and depend solely on local donations & discarded library materials. Donations of new or gently-used items are accepted year-round.
- Spring Sale: mid-April (books, DVDs, puzzles, plants)
- Fall Sale: mid-September (books, DVDs, puzzles, crafts, baked goods)