It's "snow" much fun to read!
Our Milton-Union Public Library Winter Reading Challenge is open to ALL ages!
- Read 100 picture books of your choosing.
- Write down the title and author of your book on the sheet.
- Cross off the numerical square in the folder.
- Fill out a "recommendation slip" and leave it in the book for other readers.
- When you have read 100 books, return the folder to the front desk and:
- Receive a prize
- Receive a special "Ambassador Library Card"
- Each time you come to the library and present your ambassador card, you will receive a prize. This will be a lifetime reward!
- Your picture will be taken and hung on the Ambassador Wall!
The Challenge will run from February 1 to February 28. All ages are welcome to participate. Pick up a participation folder at the front desk. Contact the Milton-Union Public Library with any questions at 937-698-5515.